Submit your Abstract to:email@example.com
(Please set up your abstracts according to the given format at this website. That format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts that do not follow this format will be rejected. You are also expected to send a brief biography together with the Abstract. If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance in submitting your abstract, please contact Ms. Suvinie at firstname.lastname@example.org or +94 711 790 212)
* The abstract must indicate purpose of study, research methodology, major results, implications, and key keywords. Last date for submission of abstract is 25 December 2015.
* Authors must clearly mention the track in which the paper is to be included.
* Submitted abstracts would undergo blind review by expert reviewers.
* Authors of accepted abstracts wishing to publish the full paper in the proceedings or one of the Supporting journal should submit the full paper by 30 November 2015 If submitting the full paper, please indicate your publication preference.
* At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 15 December 2015. Final submission should be strictly in accordance with the author guidelines as provide at the time of acceptance of paper.
SriLankan Airlines has been appointed as the official airline rdpartner for the International Conference on Law and Justice 2016. As the official airline, SriLankan airlines has generously confirmed that all registered conference delegates and accompanying persons will be entitled to a special discount on Economy and Business class air fares. For further information please contact Thiwanka Dharmapala at email@example.com